* The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.
* The second rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.
* The third rule of Fight Club is: if someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
* The fourth rule about Fight Club is: two guys to a fight.
* The fifth rule about Fight Club is: one fight at the time.
* The sixth rule about Fight Club is: no shirts, no shoes.
* The seventh rule about Fight Club is: fights will go on as long as they have to.
* The eighth rule about Fight Club is: if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.
A BIT OF CHAOS DURING THESE DAYS SURROUNDING THE EVENT CURATED BY ME AND MADE BY MARTINA COLOMBARI SHOWING AT THE SPAZIO FORMA.
THE INTERNET EXPLODING WITH COMMENTS AMONGST WHICH THE KINDEST ONE WAS THAT I’M A DICKHEAD: IT’S TRUE I AM A DICKHEAD!
THE SUBJECT IS OBVIOUSLY HOT.
TONIGHT AT 20:30 I WILL BE AT FOTOGRAFICA, AT THE FELTRINELLI SCHOOL, EXACTLY IN FRONT OF THE SPAZIO FORMA.
YOU CAN COME AND TELL ME EVERYTHING: MAYBE BRING SOME OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS, SO WE CAN SEE THEM TOGETHER, OK?
I PROMISE, I WILL NOT SPEAK ABOUT MYSELF, I WILL SPEAK ABOUT YOU.
ALSO BECAUSE HOW CAN I EVER SPEAK MORE AND BETTER THAN MR. TONI THORIMBERT, AFTER HIS MASTER SPEECH OF LAST NIGHT?
THERE IS NO DOUBT, WITH HIM I END UP FLAT ON MY FACE.